Looking for the best cryptocurrency books for 2018?
Cryptocurrency is no longer just for techno nerds!
And whether you want to learn more about cryptocurrency, begin investing or just find out what cryptocurrency is, knowledge is power…
I mean cryptocurrency is one of the most innovative, disruptive technologies since the internet. This will literally change the future of money. And some visionaries even expect cryptocurrencies to completely redefine our global economy!
So below, you’ll discover 25 of the best cryptocurrency books perfect for learning, trading and understanding this incredible technology…
1. Cryptocurrency Beginners Bible.
If you’re new to the game, the ‘Cryptocurrency Beginners Bible’ is one of the best cryptocurrency books to start out with.
And with 65+ reviews, it’s very highly rated!
You see, the truth is, understanding how to invest in cryptocurrency isn’t that easy…
And when your mind is boggled with jargon like ‘altcoins’, ‘blockchain’ and ‘cold storage’, this books gives you a simple explanation to everything you need to know.
From learning how to earn cryptocurrencies to tracking your portfolio, you’ll get a full rundown of everything you need to know about investing in cryptocurrency.
But if you’re looking for something more advanced, you’ll definitely want to check out these next books…
2. Cryptocurrency: Mining, Investing and Trading in Blockchain.
There’s so much more to cryptocurrency than Bitcoin!
I mean there are 2,000+ cryptocurrencies in existence so far – and that figure is growing every single day…
So whilst Bitcoin steals the headlines, the best cryptocurrency investment opportunities are from the other up and coming altcoins you can buy on the market.
That’s what I think this guide easily deserves a place in the best cryptocurrency books for 2018:
Because from Ripple to Litecoin, you’ll learn about the most exciting upcoming cryptocurrencies. And believe me, there’s plenty of them!
Here’s some of the things you’ll learn from this book:
- The historic roots of cryptocurrency and why it was invented.
- The basics of cryptography.
- Some of the most exciting cryptocurrencies for 2018 – including Monero, NXT and NEM.
- The mechanics behind cryptocurrency mining.
It’s a little bit technical but if you want a detailed insight into cryptography, this is one of the best cryptocurrency books of 2018.
3. Cryptocurrency: 5 Expert Secrets For Beginners: Investing Into Bitcoin, Ethereum
Anthony Tu’s guide is easily one of the best cryptocurrency books for beginners in 2018 – and it’s knowledge is pretty solid…
Its informative, detailed and gives you a ton of useful advice about cryptocurrencies.
From the risks of cryptocurrency to improving your trading decisions, it runs through the foundations for investors.
The content is a little basic but it’s still a great book for anyone serious about trading cryptocurrency.
4. Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies
Bitcoin is one of the most popular and controversial cryptocurrencies in the world!
So I had to feature at least one Bitcoin focused book on this list…
In this book, Alan Norman runs you through everything you need to know about Bitcoin in a nice and simple way.
Mastering Bitcoin For Dummies isn’t overly long – but if you’re new to the industry, you’ll get a lot of value out of it.
Covering security, investing and even how businesses can use Bitcoin, it’s a great introduction to cryptocurrency.
You can pretty much go from zero knowledge to becoming pretty well versed on Bitcoin.
But what I will say is that it’s definitely for beginners – as I’m sure you’ve guessed from it’s title!
So if you’re looking for something more advanced, some of the other books on this list will be better suited for you…
5. The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order
Cryptocurrency was created with a vision – to be decentralised away from the political influence of banks, Governments and other third parties – that’s why it’s so fascinating…
And this is exactly what you’ll learn in The Age Of Cryptocurrency.
It’s an inspiring read that shows you just how powerful, transformational and inspirational cryptocurrency could potentially become.
From reshaping the world’s global economy to reducing corruption, every visionary aspect of the blockchain is covered in this book.
It’s not so much about investing or making money with cryptocurrency – but more about the origins and future potential cryptocurrency will have.
And it gives you a lot of entertaining info along the way!
6. CRYPTOCURRENCY: Insider Secrets – 12 Exclusive Coins Under $1 with Potential for Huge Profits in 2018!
2018 is a big year for cryptocurrencies…
Because we’re going to finally see them tested in day to day transactions.
With the meteoric rise of Bitcoin and Ripple slowly becoming a globally recognised brand, you could see some incredible returns on your investments.
…And that brings me to this book – which explains some of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2018.
At a point where everyone’s trying to look for the next Bitcoin, this is an awesome place to start.
#7 Cryptocurrency Profit Secrets.
If you’ve been paying attention, you know that cryptocurrency is the biggest money making opportunity of 2018…
…You understand that it’s growing at an extremely profitable rate.
…And you also know that it doesn’t take much money to get started.
So in Cryptocurrency Profit Secrets, I reveal everything about how to make money with cryptocurrency…
This teaches you the same step-by-step trading methods that’s generated over $6,000 in 1 month – seriously!
- The top 5 cryptocurrencies to buy for 2018.
- How to get started trading cryptocurrency.
- Proven techniques to reduce your investment risk.
- How to gain up to 1,000% return on your investment.
- Plus much, much more!
This empowering guide is the ultimate cryptocurrency trading blueprint.
And with my proven, battle-tested techniques, you’ll discover a skill that pays off over and over again.
Plus if you order today, you’ll get 75% off.
Because I’m going to pull this deal down very soon – before everyone takes advantage!
Then download the ebook instantly here. You won’t regret it.
8. Bitcoin Buyers Guide.
Another guide I'd recommend checking out is the Bitcoin Buyers Guide, by Grizzle.
It's a pretty comprehensive tutorial, designed to help you buy your first Bitcoin.
So what are you going to learn?
- Tips on how to buy Bitcoin
- Important factors to consider when purchasing cryptocurrency
- How to use cryptocurrency exchanges
- You’ll also get a detailed breakdown for each tutorial
9. Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond
Ever wondered how cryptocurrency started?
This book contains loads of information about the history of cryptography - including how it started, ICOs and the overall evolution of cryptocurrency.
Whilst a lot of books over promise in terms of how much money you can make trading cryptocurrency, Cryptoassets doesn’t sugarcoat it.
What you’re going to learn:
The rise of cryptocurrency during the financial crisis
Bitcoin vs the blockchain
Tokens on the blockchain
How the cryptocurrency trading market has evolved
How to start using fundamental analysis for trading
Cryptocurrency funds and averaging out your risk across the market
10. The Internet of Money
Written by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, this book is a combination of essays that discuss the future of cryptocurrency and it’s potential benefits.
What I love about this book is that it’s so comprehensive. It looks at the potential economic impact of cryptocurrency from almost every angle.
So what will you learn from the Internet Of Money?
- The basics of what Bitcoin is and how it works
- Net neutrality and how cryptocurrencies help improve your online privacy
- The concept of money as content
- How cryptocurrency can improve trust between transaction parties
- The atomic structure of Bitcoin
- How cryptocurrency might be scaled up in the future
11. Cryptocurrency: The Market Entry, Exit and Stop-Loss Strategies that made me a Successful Professional Trader (Crypto Trading Secrets) (Volume 2)
As you might’ve guessed from the title, this book is all about trading cryptocurrency.
Chris Lambert is one of the few ‘gurus’ of the cryptocurrency industry with an actual financial background.
He previously worked as a investment banker, but then moved into the crypto space when the market took off.
So what will you learn from Cryptocurrency Trading Secrets?
Well, it’s mostly the basics of technical analysis including:
- How head and shoulders patterns work
- The difference between ascending triangles and symmetrical triangles
- How double pennants work for cryptocurrency trading
- The techniques you can use to improve your reading of the market
12. Cryptocurrency: The Ultimate Guide to The World of Cryptocurrency and How I Became a Crypto Millionaire in 6 Months
Crypto millionaire? Really?
Sure, it’s a little bit cringe-worthy. But this list wouldn't be complete without an exaggerated internet marketing title.
Despite the name, there’s a lot of value to be gained from the book.
Neil Hoffman actually got into cryptocurrency trading back in the early days, around 2012.
And whilst the title of this book suggests that it’s all about making money with cryptocurrency, it’s more of an informative read.
- How smart contracts work
- The advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency
- Why blockchain technology could be the future of money
- An overview of the top 10 cryptocurrencies on the market
- Which altcoins you should consider investing in
13. CRYPTOCURRENCY: The Complete Basics Guide For Beginners. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Altcoins, Trading and Investing, Mining, Secure and Storing, ICO and Future of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
This book’s written by Michael Horsley - and I’m going to warn you right now, his grammar isn’t great.
(Hint: it's worse than mine.)
The content is a little on the shallow side too, so it’s more of an overview than a complete guide.
However, if you’re looking for an introduction to cryptocurrency then this is a decent starting point.
Here’s some of the topics covered:
The history of cryptocurrency, from it’s creation in 2008 to the current day
How to make money mining
How to start investing in ICOs
The future of Bitcoin - and what’s in store for it’s future
Tips on keeping your cryptocurrency secure (definitely worth a read)
14. Blockchain: Ultimate guide to understanding blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the future of money.
There’s a big difference between cryptocurrency and the blockchain.
And whilst cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin already have such a big reputation, it could be the blockchain technology behind it that actually changes the world.
That’s exactly what Mark Gates talks about in his book.
What you can expect to learn:
A technical overview of the blockchain
The dangers of using blockchain technology
How the blockchain works and what separates it from existing technologies out there
The future of the blockchain
How it could disrupt the financial industry for years to come
15. Cryptocurrency: How to Make a Lot of Money Investing and Trading in Cryptocurrency: Unlocking the Lucrative World of Cryptocurrency (Cryptocurrency Investing and Trading Book 1)
In Andrew Johnson’s book, you’ll discover some of the secrets behind how he hit 10,000% returns on his investments.
It’s a quick read, but comes with some useful information.
What you can expect:
- Tips on succeeding in the world of cryptocurrency investing
- How to avoid fraud on your transactions
- How to get started mining cryptocurrency
- Making money passively with the HODL technique
- Mindset tips for investing
16. Blockchain Technology Explained: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide About Blockchain Wallet, Mining, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Monero, Ripple, Dash, IOTA And Smart Contracts
Alan T. Norman has already published a handful of cryptocurrency books, and all of them are top rated.
This book’s no exception.
What you can expect from ‘Blockchain Technology Explained’:
- How the blockchain could impact the financial, insurance, legal and crowdfunding industry
- Distributed ledgers and how double spend works
- The benefits of the proof of stake mining model
- Why 51% attacks are a serious threat when you’re mining cryptocurrency
- Consensus mechanisms for mining cryptocurrency
- How the internet of things can integrate with the blockchain
17. Blockchain Basics: A Non-Technical Introduction in 25 Steps
In Daniel Drescher’s book, he breaks down the technical details of the blockchain in a simple and beginner friendly way.
Whilst most of the products on this list don’t give you too much detail about how the blockchain works from a coding perspective, this one’s a little more educational.
What you’ll learn from Blockchain Basics:
Hashing the blockchain
How transactions are authorised
Consensus on the blockchain
How the blockchain works in the real world
This book really delves into the granular details of the blockchain - yet still manages to skip the technical problems, mathematical algorithms and API programming involved.
It’s perfect for beginners.
18. Ethereum: The No-Nonsense Starter Guide to Mastering Ethereum, Ethereum Investing & Understanding The Ethereum World (Cryptocurrency Book 2)
In this book, Graham Johnson discusses the second most popular cryptocurrency in the world, Ethereum.
As you might’ve guessed, it really gets straight to the point and there’s no BS. From the virtual machine to Ethereum roadblocks, you just get the facts.
No fluff, no padding.
You’ll learn about:
Why the DAO is such a fascinating project for the legal industry
How smart contracts are created and enforced on Ethereum’s blockchain
The history of Ethereum and how it began
Who Vitalik Buterin is and how he founded Ethereum
19. Cryptocurrency: The Ultimate Guide To The 20 Cryptocurrencies To Watch In 2018
With over 2,500 cryptocurrencies on the market, how do you know which one to choose?
Jared Snyder runs us through his top 20.
And from flipping coins to long-term investing, you’ll get an overview of the top 20 coins on the market.
What you can expect:
An investment overview of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple and 17 other altcoins
Investment strategies you can use yourself
How to identify the best cryptocurrencies for your investment needs
Some of the political issues that could impact your investments
An overview of the top cryptocurrency exchanges
20. Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
Blockchain programing is a relatively new skill, but it’s one that could become incredibly popular in the future.
But how you can learn to program blockchain code?
In another of Andreas M. Antonopoulos’ books, you’ll learn pretty much everything you need to know.
He’s also included a handy glossary, to explain some of the technical terms most newbies might struggle with.
What you’ll learn:
- Coding examples
- How Bitcoin transactions work
- The programing concepts behind the blockchain
- Merkle roots and how they impact programming
- The future of the lightning network
- How HTLC affects the blockchain
21. Cryptocurrency - A Trader's Handbook: A Complete Guide On How To Trade Bitcoin And Altcoins
Published by Marvin Neuefeind and Marcin Kacperczyk, this comprehensive guide to trading cryptocurrency teaches you almost everything you need to know.
It’s an honest look at the cryptocurrency bubble, and how this can be taken advantage if you’re a trader.
It’s not too technical, so you’ll learn a lot from this even if you’re a complete beginner.
Some of the topics covered include:
Fundamental analysis and core research for cryptocurrency investments
The basics of TA including resistance/support levels, candlesticks, fractals and fibonacci lines
Investment strategies and trading techniques
The problems associated with cryptocurrency market manipulation
How to manage your portfolio and reduce your overall risk
22. The Dark Net: Inside the Digital Underworld
Whilst the uses of cryptocurrency are mostly speculative, there’s one place it’s already transformed.
The darknet - an anonymous gateway for browsing the web - has already processed millions of cryptocurrency payments.
This scales far beyond the world of Facebook, YouTube and Google.
And this book gives you a sneak peak - including:
What Tor is - and how it works
The history of silk road
How anonymity works in the digital underworld
An exploration of the Dark Net's content
The infamous uses of the Dark Net
It’s a fascinating look into the digital underworld very few people know about.
23. Cryptocurrency: What The World's Best Blockchain Investors Know - That You Don't
This book, published by the author’s alius Stephen Satoshi, is a light read for beginners interested in investing in cryptocurrency.
It’s simple, easy to read and covers some of the best investment opportunities in the industry.
What you’ll learn:
A look at some of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies in the world
Why some of the world’s biggest corporations are spending millions researching blockchain technology
How the stock market compares to investing in cryptocurrency
The reasons why the crypto market has experienced a turbulent year in 2018
A no BS look into investing - and why you should always research a coin before you begin investing
An overview of the different sectors cryptocurrency could impact
24. Blockchain: A Deep Dive Into Blockchain
Technology is becoming ubiquitous to our everyday lives. But how far could the blockchain go?
In one of his latest books, Leonard Eddison reveals all.
I like the real world blockchain examples he covers, and his analysis of how blockchain could change many of the biggest industries in the world.
Leonard Eddison’s writing flows nicely and the book gives you plenty of useful information for the price tag.
What you can expect to learn from this book:
The advantages of blockchain technology
A beginner’s breakdown of blockchain terminology
How the ‘big four’ accounting firms are already using blockchain - and why it’s changed their business
How financial services will transform once the blockchain hits mainstream adoption
How to create your own blockchain wallet
A myth busting guide to the blockchain
25. Crypto Taxes Made Happy: The Definitive How-To Guide For Preparing Cryptocurrency Tax Returns In The United States
They’re already complicated enough, so how should we track our taxes for cryptocurrency?
The problem is, this is such an new industry that there’s not a lot of information out there.
It falls into a grey area and most people have no idea how to get started.
So in this book, Mario Costanz and Galfi Csaba explain everything you need to know about cryptocurrency and taxes.
Here’s what you’re going to learn:
How cryptocurrency investments are taxed
Why you need to be careful when spending and earning cryptocurrency (from a tax perspective)
Some of the regulations that impact investing in cryptocurrency
How cryptocurrency gambling profits are affected by tax implications