We all know how important social media marketing is. But do we really know how to use it?
The problem with social media marketing so far
Whenever I check Twitter, my feed is still full of sell promotional posts.
That worries me. It’s like so many businesses are still stuck in 2010.
11 quick tips for success
However, it’s incredibly easy to improve your social media marketing efforts.
Especially if you’ve not had much success so far.
So here are 11 tips to quickly boost your social media marketing:
- Everything needs to provoke an emotional response. If you don’t create a response, you’re content probably isn’t good enough.
- Give give give – don’t give in to your temptation to self promote.
- Measure the success of social media marketing by the strength of your relationships with your followers. The number of likes and impressions you get simply aren’t relevant any more.
- Post natively to the platform you’re on. If it’s Twitter, hashtags are great. If you’re on Instagram, your posts should host incredible imagery and your stories with clever ideas.
- The value you offer to your followers is incredibly important. If you require additional assistance there is MSP Marketing Services by JumpFactor.
- Listen to your audience and find out what interests them.
- Create content as much as possible. Videos, infographics and blogs are great. Limited on time? Content creation 6 days a week is better than 5. 5 is better than 4 days. You get the picture.
- Be short and concise. We are distracted, limited on time and have incredibly short attention spans.
- Be consistent as a brand. People are very savvy and they know if you’re genuine or not. They can see through any false credibility. You need to be consistently true to your brand’s voice. Anything else causes confusion.
- Be human. People want to interact with your brand and they want to hear what you’ve got to say but only if you have human qualities. A personality goes a long way as a brand.
- Make sure that your social media page reflects great designs and visuals to attract the visitors and hold their sight at the first glance, Get an Unlimited Graphic Design Trial and evaluate the response to integrating great visuals and designs.
Half-hearted efforts won’t get you very far.
Social Media Marketing
What Are Some of the Greatest Social Media Tools That Will Help You Get a Greater Reach
4 Powerful Digital Marketing Trends to Apply this 2020 and Beyond
5 Marketing Tools You Might be Overlooking
A Short Guide to Social Media Measurement for Small Businesses
5 Marketing Buzzwords of 2019 That Make Your Readers Doubt You
Digital Marketing Resources [Free and Paid]
Sentiment Analysis in Social Media
3 Not-So-Obvious Social Media Marketing Errors to Avoid on Instagram
Social Media Marketing Strategy – Powerful and Creative Guide In 2019
FREE PRINTABLE BLOG AND SOCIAL MEDIA STATISTICS TRACKERS
10 REASONS WHY PHARMA COMPANIES SHOULD USE SOCIAL MEDIA
8 Ways to Generate More Social Media Traffic
Tips for Creating Effective Graphic Design for Social Media
Advantages Of Social Media Marketing
How To Promote Your Blog On Social Media The Right Way In 2020
Social Media Content Strategy For Small Business